2010年10月14日 星期四

Guys, why am I paying you?

OK, I'm seriously pissed. It's 1am in the night and for the sake of speed I'll write in English. I've been browsing through the websites of all those investment banks out there trying to find out the deadlines for applications, and there I find there are a hell lotta employer presentations in Rootes building in October that we have never heard of within the walls of WBS.

12th Oct Credit Suisse (which I already missed)
14th Oct Citi
18th Oct RBS
19th Oct Finance job fair
21st Oct Morgan Stanley
25th Oct Rothschild
27th Oct Barcap

These were all found on the Warwick University Careers Centre website (which, by the way, is extremely user unfriendly), but never found on wbscareers.

Two possibilities:
1. WBS assumed MBA to-be graduates are utterly not interested in investment banking (what the hell?)
2. WBS expected MBA to-be graduates to be proactive and look for the information themselves, and NOT telling us about those events is part of our training (well what could I say, what the hell?)

I'm not paying you all that money just for unlimited coffee doses, for goodness sake.

沒有留言:

張貼留言