2011年9月7日 星期三

I was just joking

OK when did we last talk about this?

I was bluffing with Mr. Koo about changing his dissertation topic to "The factors leading Liverpool citizens to become fans of Everton instead of Liverpool FC". So Mr. Koo asked me for a quote to help him write his dissertation. I quoted 4000 quid.

Hard to believe somebody (not from our uni) actually approached me for this purpose. Strangely enough, the guy contacted me and said his friend needed to go home and get married, and didn't have time to do his dissertation. He needs help. He just needs a C. Can you please help.

Ms. K said I should quote 4000 quid and see what happens.

Nah. What if he says yes?

So you see, Mr. Koo, what a good friend I am to you. At least I was willing to give you a quote (*wink).

*

Thank you, my friend, for deliberately coming over for our last chat on campus :)

年輕的臂章 默默除下了...

沒有留言:

張貼留言