2011年4月5日 星期二

Get a gun!

People who don't know me well would have thought I have a quick temper simply telling from my grumpy looks, but those who know me quite well would know that I actually am quite patient with people (part of the reason is I am actually a little bit slow in response).

So I thought I was being quite childish when I kept saying that I hate a certain guy (like last week) and I thought I was being quite childish for hating a certain guy (a different guy) this week as well. Until somebody sitting besides me whispered, "Is it just me? I find that guy in the front EXTREMELY ANNOYING!"

Mr. Serious sitting beside me has been a quiet lad through two terms, and was so serious that I seldom talked to him. But now Mr. Serious was suggesting me to get a gun and shoot that guy at the front.

It really amazes me how somebody could annoy anybody so much without even having talked to neither of us. He feels really good about himself. He speaks with authority. He sounds sarcastic and tries to be funny in a sarcastic way and is really cocky. He keeps saying "yep, yep, yep" very loudly while the lecturer is speaking, as if the lecturer needs his endorsement of what is to be said. And this afternoon, whenever he shows his cockiness again, Mr. Serious would say under his breath, "Shoot him down, man!"

Well Mr. Cocky, congratulations, you've tested the bottomline :)

*

By the way, I really liked the valuation model that I was taught today. Fresh stuff that never appeared in the CFA syllabus!

沒有留言:

張貼留言