2011年5月11日 星期三

Fucking Hot Tube!

The London Tube is really fucking hot. There’s almost no ventilation inside the train. I felt like stuck in an oven.

There was a guy sitting opposite us and his girlfriend was leaning on his shoulder. Hm. The girl looked quite nice. But since the carriage was so hot and stuffy I felt a bit dizzy and started to dose off.

When the train reached Paddington, I woke up because it’s almost my time to get off. In just a short glimpse I noticed that the guy opposite me was wearing a pair of jeans that was VERY TIGHT. EXCEPTIONALLY TIGHT. Hm…the jeans didn’t seem so tight a few stations earlier, if it was SO TIGHT I thought I’d notice that? Hm…and the guy’s face was VERY RED. Hm…

Well I shouldn’t be surprised. The Tube was so hot probably any guy would wanna take off all his clothes then and there.

沒有留言:

張貼留言