2011年2月25日 星期五

Young peeps!!! (2)

Not sure if it applies to every culture, but I normally regard 3 years difference as "one generation gap", i.e. if somebody is 3 years older than me I'd say we have a generation gap and if somebody is 6 years older than me I'd say we have TWO generation gaps. Well not that the number is important but it just explains how different people's mindsets are.

So I was back from Tesco with SiMui and on the way some friend of SiMui, who is an undergrad, came along and said hi. During the conversation we learnt that she just had a presentation in class. Well that is nothing special until you realize what she wore. Black tights with, on top, a skirt barely covering her entire hips. Wow, some presentation!

So SiMui is 2 years younger than me and I guess that's the maximum gap I could tolerate. The undergrad who is again 2 years younger than SiMui is, therefore, beyond capacity. To make it simple, they are simply 不知所謂!

So, folks older than me, if you find my behaviour utterly unacceptable, please let me know. Because...I'm still a young peep! =]

沒有留言:

張貼留言