2011年2月24日 星期四

Sigh...young peeps!

So this morning I agreed to do a psychology experiment for a project of one my my undergrad football teammates. She told me to "meet her at the Library" (didn't say where) at 1:30pm and for her convenience, I gave her my phone number through facebook inbox.

So I was there at the Library entrance at 1:30pm sharp. Nobody there. I went down the stairs to see if she's outside the cafe. Nobody there. I tried to look for internet access to check my facebook and see if I had remembered the time wrong. Nope, nothing wrong. It was eventually 1:50pm and since she never gave me her number I gave her a message telling her to call me.

After wandering around for some more on campus (WLAN was lost) and I got no phone call I decided I'm not going to waste anymore of my time and go home. And the moment I went back to my own room, the message I got in my facebook inbox was "Oh I am at the Floor 2 sofas", sent to me at 1:55pm.

Well, young peeps, it's your project, not mine. If you don't give a damn, don't try to waste anybody's time. I told her I had gone home. And from her reply "I tried to reply as quickly as possible. But that's ok.", I know she still doesn't have a clue what has gone wrong.

沒有留言:

張貼留言