2011年1月24日 星期一

Was a pretty lousy day

Wanted to wake up early so I could go to Tesco to buy a knee support for my injured knee. Ended up waking up at 11:20 but I had to take off at 12 for a game in Birmingham at 12. Just wanted to grab some cereal for breakfast but my milk went bad before the expiry date so I had to throw the lot into the bin. Had to beg my still-sleeping friend for bananas but apparently wasn't enough to support a 90-minute game without substitutes. And OH the bloody muddy pitch! It slanted so we actually had to run uphill in a football game (unheard of isn't it?!) and the pitch was so muddy it looked like farmland just harvested yesterday. Felt like running in a swamp. And I sprained both ankles in the first half so apparently there's no reason for limping but honestly I couldn't really run. Turns out my right ankle is worse than my left and my right knee is feeling worse. Now finally, I think I should stay off sports for at least a week.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

沒有留言:

張貼留言