2011年1月19日 星期三

Mid-Jan recap

"Where have you been? All over the world?"

Hell yea, I have! And it's not gonna stop, I guarantee you that. Next stop: in search of the Northern Lights!

"Tengo hambie! Tengo MUCHO hambie!"

No idea what happened but I feel I like can swallow one dinosaur per day.

"Why did you choose corporate finance? You know the stuff! And it's on Friday morning! Ah but you will skip anyway."
Yes. My syndicate groupmate knows me well.

"Please answer me correctly: have you done anything about POM over the holidays?" "No." "Thank you, that is the correct answer."
Now the holiday is over, full steam, guys!

"You should keep a tally of the number of times you get crunched against the number of times you crunch people."
Well sad to say, the number of times I get crunched far outnumbers crunching people. In the last game I crunched somebody else's head with my own head (so in effect I'm crunching myself at the same time) and now I'm itching to break somebody's leg in the next to get even with that tally.

"You are probably the only player I've seen get hit in the stomach EACH week."
Glad I am not pregnant. Full stop.

"But you told me you were tired? You were running like a maniac!"
Well the good thing is, I think my fitness has improved to the point where I can survive running like a maniac in a full 90 minute game free from cramps. But I don't just wanna run. I was supposed to be there to KILL!

"Whose leg did I kill? Oh it's yours! You have another leg anyway. You'll be fine."
How can I NOT love my teammates?

"點解Duffy 個size會同 Mickey一樣呢?“ ”Because it's meant to be a MARY for Mickey while he's on his voyage."
Typical impure idea proposed by my dear SI MUI.

Indeed, I became so much happier when I know you're happy.

沒有留言:

張貼留言